Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum Radio Web Banlieue Sud
Le forum du site d'Otoradio, la webradio couvrant toute la banlieue sud de Paris.

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres
GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Voyage auTour du Monde

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Radio Web Banlieue Sud
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Otoditrice
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Fév - 21:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

Salut,

Un p'tit post pour dire que la nouvelle émission Voyage auTour du Monde est vraiment super !*
Très intéressante, ça fait rêver!!! On a envie d'entendre la suite !
Elle nous fait voyager en restant chez nous; seul ik : on a envie de faire le même voyage......
Merci pour cette émission et vive otoradio !
Une fidèle auditrice.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Fév - 21:01 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
saimeng1r

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Avr - 05:40 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

I am honored to address you tonight. On behalf of the graduating masters and doctoral students of Washington University's School of Engineering and Applied Science, I would like to thank all the parents, spouses, families, and friends who encouraged and supported us as we worked towards our graduate degrees. I would especially like to thank my own family, eight members of which are in the audience today. I would also like to thank all of the department secretaries and other engineering school staff members who always seemed to be there when confused graduate students needed help. And finally I would like to thank the Washington University faculty members who served as our instructors, mentors, and friends.wow gold

As I think back on the seven-and-a-half years I spent at Washington University, my mind is filled with memories, happy, sad, frustrating, and even humorous. World of warcraft Power Leveling

Tonight I would like to share with you some of the memories that I take with me as I leave Washington University.

I take with me the memory of my office on the fourth floor of Lopata Hall - the room at the end of the hallway that was too hot in summer, too cold in winter, and always too far away from the women's restroom. The window was my office's best feature. Were it not for the physics building across the way, it would have afforded me a clear view of the arch. But instead I got a view of the roof of the physics building. I also had a view of one corner of the roof of Urbauer Hall, which seemed to be a favorite perch for various species of birds who alternately won perching rights for several weeks at a time. And I had a nice view of the physics courtyard, noteworthy as a good place for watching people run their dogs. It's amazing how fascinating these views became the longer I worked on my dissertation.wow power leveling, But my favorite view was of a nearby oak tree. From my fourth-floor vantage point I had a rather intimate view of the tree and the various birds and squirrels that inhabit it. Occasionally a bird would land on my window sill, which usually had the effect of startling both of us.

I take with me the memory of two young professors who passed away while I was a graduate student. Anne Johnstone, the only female professor from whom I took a course in the engineering school, and Bob Durr, a political science professor and a member of my dissertation committee, both lost brave battles with cancer. I remember them fondly.

I take with me the memory of failing the first exam in one of the first engineering courses I took as an undergraduate. I remember thinking the course was just too hard for me and that I would never be able to pass it. So I went to talk to the professor, ready to drop the class. And he told me not to give up, he told me I could succeed in his class. For reasons that seemed completely ludicrous at the time, he said he had faith in me. And after that my grades in the class slowly improved, and I ended the semester with an A on the final exam. I remember how motivational it was to know that someone believed in me.

I take with me memories of the midwestern friendliness that so surprised me when I arrived in St. Louis 8 years ago. Since moving to New Jersey, I am sad to say, wow power levelingnobody has asked me where I went to high school.

I take with me the memory of the short-lived computer science graduate student social committee lunches. The idea was that groups of CS grad students were supposed to take turns cooking a monthly lunch. But after one grad student prepared a pot of chicken that poisoned almost the entire CS grad student population and one unlucky faculty member in one fell swoop, there wasn't much enthusiasm for having more lunches.
world of warcraft power leveling,
I take with me the memory of a more successful graduate student effort, the establishment of the Association of Graduate Engineering Students, known as AGES. Started by a handful of engineering graduate students because we needed a way to elect representatives to a campus-wide graduate student government, AGES soon grew into an organization that now sponsors a wide variety of activities and has been instrumental in addressing a number of engineering graduate student concerns.

University

ranlin1r

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 08:12 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

Audrey Hepburn was born on May 4, 1929 in Brussels, Belgium, with the given name of Edda Kathleen van Heemstra Hepburn-Ruston. She really was blue-blood from the beginning with her father, a wealthy English banker, and her mother, a Dutch baroness. After her parents divorced, Audrey went to London with her mother where she went to a private girls school.

Later, when her mother moved back to the Netherlands, she attended private schools as well. While vacationing with her mother in Arnhem, Holland, Hitler's army suddenly took over the town. It was here that she fell on hard times during the Nazi occupation. Audrey suffered from depression and malnutrition. After the liberation, Audrey went to a ballet school in London on a scholarship and later began a modeling career. . wow power leveling,

As a model, she was graceful and, it seemed, she had found her niche in life--until the film producers came calling. After being spotted modeling by a producer, she was signed to a bit part in the European film Nederlands in 7 lessen (1948) in 1948. Later, she had a speaking role in the 1951 film, Young Wives' Tale (1951) as Eve Lester. The part still wasn't much

By the end of the sixties, after her divorce from actor Mel Ferrer, Audrey decided to retire while she was on top. Later she married Dr. Andrea Dotti. From time to time, she would appear on the silver screen. One film of note was Robin and Marian (1976) with Sean Connery in 1976. In 1988, Audrey became a special ambassador to the United Nations UNICEF fund helping children in Latin America and Africa, a position she retained until 1993. .

It was here that she fell on hard times during the Nazi occupation. Audrey suffered from depression and malnutrition. After the liberation, Audrey went to a ballet school in London on a scholarship and later began a modeling career. As a model, she was graceful and, it seemed, she had found her niche in life--until the film producers came calling
world of warcraft power leveling,
She was named to People's magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. Her last film was Always (1989) in 1989. Audrey Hepburn died on January 20, 1993 in Tolochnaz, Switzerland, from colon cancer. She had made a total of 31 high quality movies. Her elegance and style will always be remembered in film history as evidenced by her being named to Empire magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time".

My secret of staying young is simple: devote your attention to the part of you that's young and growing your brain. Keep your mind awake and you will stay young ail over. These are exciting times. Take an interest in the world around you, and make a point of learning at least one new thing every day.

No matter how old you are, it's not too late to make your life more interesting. I know a housewife without knowledge in the past who made herself into an excellent industrial designer. I know an old electrical engineer who has become a highly paid artist.Get over the idea that you are over too old to go back to school. I know a man who entered medical college at 70. He got his degree with honours and became a famous doctor. An other man went to law school at 71 and now is an active lawyer.
age of conan power leveling,
  No matter how old people are, staying young is easy for these who live in the future. You can clo it if you are active enough to try. Keep your mind awake and active: that's the only youth elixir.

My fair lady

showoff

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Sep - 10:07 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

There are some people who are completely happy with themselves, their lives, and their prospects for the future. While they can be considered to be more fortunate than most, most who do not fall into that category are not as bad off as they tend to believe. Instead, they are simply lacking something, or making mistakes, which are standing in the way of their lives being as fulfilling as they would prefer. Some even go as far as to not realize the immense potential they possess.
Aion gold,
What is the main difference between those lucky individuals whose lives seem to be wonderfully on-track and those who, often despite every step of trying on their part, appear to have all of the odds stacked against them? While in some cases it is a matter of some people having better luck than others, those whose lives are content in the moment and proceeding in the direction of their choice, do not live in the past.
wow power leveling,
Whether you are thinking about your personality or your life in general, success means focusing on the here-and-now. While it is important to acknowledge the choices and experiences which resulted in you being where you are today, it is equally important to not allow yourself to become so caught up in thoughts of the past that the present day passes you by.

Self-motivation is the key to ensuring that you do not continue repeating the same mistakes. You may have had one or more errors in judgment which led you to take the wrong path, or to make mistakes that were not in your best interest. You can acknowledge this without rehashing them over and over again in your mind, and simply be determined to make different, better decisions today.
world of warcraft gold,
Then is over; this is now. The less time and effort you put into looking at the past, the more you will have for living and experiencing this day. You will also find that letting go of the past will give you a deeper sense of strength. Instead of allowing past mistakes and worries to drain your energies, you will have a renewed energy to live your life to the fullest and enjoy it more.

Being content with yourself and optimistic about your future is not difficult. Whatever is in the past is over; learn from it and move on. When you are self-motivated enough to do this, you will see that moving ahead is the best definition of living life.
world of warcraft gold,
With that said, what can you do now? Sure it is easy for me to tell you to forget the past, yet it is a whole different practice to actually do it. Life is a complex set of events much of which of course is real, yet a large amount is just your view of what really happened.

Let me explain with an example. I know not everyone is a football fan but I am guessing most have watched at least part of a game on TV. Most plays and almost all the important plays are played over and over on the TV screen right after the play happened.
cd keys,
How many times have you watched a play and were certain and I mean certain of the outcome, say the player caught a pass, then watching the instant replay you realize you were totally wrong, the player dropped the pass. What you were certain you saw, never happened.

The first step in trying to minimize the effects of your past in order to concentrate on your future is to find out how much of the past that you are certain happened were just mistakes on your part.
Aion gold,
A quick example might be as a teenager you tried to build a piece of furniture out of scrape wood in your father’s workshop. The piece of furniture looked good when you finished but fell apart before you could show your father and you assumed your were a lousy carpenter and the rest of your life you have avoided building anything. Yet the reality was the scrap wood you used was faulty and not your building ability.

Yet the rest of your life you have believed mistakenly you are a poor builder of things.

Ramya

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Déc - 05:08 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

The Wallet

As I walked home one freezing day, I stumbled on a wallet someone had lost in the street. I picked it up and looked inside to find some identification so I could call the owner. But the wallet contained only three dollars and a crumpled letter that looked as if it had been in there for years. The envelope was worn and the only thing that was legible on it was the return address. (world of warcraft power leveling)
I started to open the letter, hoping to find some clue. Then I saw the dateline -- 1924. The letter had been written almost sixty years earlier. It was written in a beautiful feminine handwriting, on powder-blue stationery with a little flower in the left-hand corner. It was a "Dear John"letter that told the recipient, whose name appeared to be Michael, that the writer could not see him any more because her mother forbade it. Even so, she wrote that she would always love him. It was signed Hannah.

It was a beautiful letter, but there was no way, except for the name Michael, to identify the owner. Maybe if I called information, the operator could find a phone listing for the address on the envelope. The operator suggested I speak with her supervisor, who hesitated for a moment, then said, "Well, there is a phone listing at that address, but I can't give you the number. " She said as a courtesy, she would call that number, explain my story and ask whoever answered if the person wanted her to connect me. Aion kina

I waited a few minutes and then the super-visor was back on the line. "I have a party who will speak with you. " I asked the woman on the other end of the line if she knew anyone by the name of Hannah. She gasped. " Oh! We bought this house from a family who had a daughter named Hannah. But that was thirty years ago!" "Would you know where that family could be located now?" I asked. "I remember that Hannah had to place her mother in a nursing home some years ago, "the woman said. "Maybe if you got in touch with them, they might be able to track down the daughter. "She gave me the name of the nursing home, and I called the number. The woman on the phone told me the old lady had passed away some years ago, but the nursing home did have a phone number for where the daughter might be living. I thanked the person at the nursing home and phoned the number she gave me. The woman who answered explained that Hannah herself was now living in a nursing home. This whole thing is stupid, I thought to myself. Why am I making such a big deal over finding the owner of a wallet that has only three dollars and a letter that is almost sixty years old?

Nevertheless, I called the nursing home in which Hannah was supposed to be living, and the man who answered the phone told me , "Yes, Hannah is staying with us. "Even though it was already 10 P. M. , I asked if I could come by to see her. "Well, "he said hesitatingly, "if you want to take a chance, she might be in the day room watching television. "

world of warcraft gold,I thanked him and drove over to the nursing home. The night nurse and a guard greeted me at the door. We went up to the third floor of the large building. In the day room, the nurse introduced me to Hannah. She was a sweet, silverhaired old-timer with a warm smile and a twinkle in her eyes. I told her about finding the wallet and showed her the letter. The second she saw the powder-blue envelope with that little flower on the left, she took a deep breath and said, "Young man, this letter was the last contact I ever had with Michael. "She looked away for a moment, deep in thought, and then said softly, "I loved him very much. But I was only sixteen at the time and my mother felt I was too young. Oh, he was so handsome. He looked like Sean Connery, the actor. "

"Yes, " she continued, "Michael Goldstein was a wonderful person. If you should find him, tell him I think of him often. And, " she hesitated for a moment, almost biting her lip, tears welled up in her eyes, "I never did marry. I guess no one ever matched up to Michael. . . "I thanked Hannah and said good-bye. I took the elevator to the first floor and as I stood by the door, the guard there asked, "Was the old lady able to help you?"I told him she had given me a lead. "At least I have a last name. But I think I'll let it go for a while. I spent almost the whole day trying to find the owner of this wallet. "I had taken out the wallet, which was a simple brown leather case with red lacing on the side. When the guard saw it, he said, "Hey, wait a minute! That's Mr. Goldstein's wallet. I'd know it anywhere with that bright red lacing. He 's always losing that wallet. I must have found it in the halls at least three times. " wow gold

"Who's Mr. Goldstein?"I asked, as my hand began to shake. "He 's one of the old-timers on the eighth floor. That's Mike Goldstein's wallet for sure. He must have lost it on one of his walks. "I thanked the guard and quickly ran back to the nurse's office. I told her what the guard had said. We went back to the elevator and got on. I prayed that Mr. Goldstein would be up.

On the eighth floor, the floor nurse said, "I think he's still in the day room. He likes to read at night. He 's a darling old man. "We went to the only room that had any lights on, and there was a man reading a book. The nurse went over to him and asked if he had lost hiswallet. Mr. Goldstein looked up with surprise, put his hand in his back pocket and said, "Oh, it is missing. ""This kind gentleman found a wallet and we wondered if it could be yours. "I handed Mr. Goldstein the wallet, and the second he saw it, he smiled with relief and said, "Yes, that's it! It must have dropped out of my pocket this afternoon. I want to give you a reward. "

"No, thank you, "I said. "But I have to tell you something. I read the letter in the hope of finding out who owned the wallet. "The smile on his face suddenly disappeared. "You read that letter?""Not only did I read it, I think I know where Hannah is. " ffxi gil

He suddenly grew pale. "Hannah?You know where she is?How is she?Is she still as pretty as she was?Please, please tell me, " he begged. "She's fine. . . just as pretty as when you knew her, " I said softly.

The old man smiled with anticipation and asked, "Could you tell me where she is?I want to call her tomorrow. "He grabbed my hand and said, "You know something, mister?I was so in love with that girl that when that letter came, my life literally ended. I never married. I guess I've always loved her. "

"Michael, " I said, "come with me. "We took the elevator down to the third floor. The hallways were darkened and only one or two little night lights lit our way to the day room, where Hannah was sitting alone, watching the television.

The nurse walked over to her. "Hannah, "she said softly, pointing to Michael, who was waiting with me in the doorway. "Do you know this man?"She adjusted her glasses, looked for a moment, but didn't say a word.

Michael said softly, almost in a whisper, "Hannah, it's Michael. Do you remember me?"She gasped. "Michael! I don't believe it! Michael! It's you! My Michael!"He walked slowly toward her, and they embraced. The nurse and I left with tears streaming down our faces. "See, "I said. "See how the good Lord works! If it's meant to be, it will be. "

world of warcraft power leveling, About three weeks later, I got a call at my office from the nursing home. "Can you break away on Sunday to attend a wedding?Michael and Hannah are going to tie the knot!"

wangxin1r

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Déc - 09:16 (2009)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

Jacob Have I Loved
Our story is called Jacob Have I Loved ,by Katherine Paterson. It received the Newbery Award for the best book written for young people in the United States. The story takes place on Rass Island in the Chesapeake Bay along the eastern coast of the United States, near Maryland and Virginia. The story is told by Sara Louise Bradshaw, a 13-year-old girl who lives with her parents and her twin sister Caroline. Here is Gwen Outen with the story.
wow power leveling,
Rass Island lies as low as the back of a turtle on the dark green water of the Chesapeake Bay. We Bradshaws have lived here for more than two hundred years. I love Rass Island although for much of my life I did not think I did.

During the summer of 1941, every morning McCall Purnell and I would get my small boat and go out to catch shellfish called crabs. Watermen on our island sell crabs and eat crabs. Call and I were right smart crabbers and we could always come home with a little money as well as crabs for dinner. My mother was pleased with money I made.

"My!" she said, "that was a good morning. By the time you wash , we'll be ready to eat!" I like the way she did that. replica rolex,She never said I was dirty or that I smelled bad. Just by the time you wash up.

She was a real lady my mother, she had come to teach in the island school and fell in love with my father. What my father needed more than a wife was sons. What my mother gave him was girls--twin girls! I was older than my sister by a few minutes. I always treasure the thought of those minutes. They were the only time in my life when I was the center of everyone's attention. From the moment Caroline was born, she took all the attention for herself. When my mother and grandmother told the story of our births, it was mostly of how Caroline had refused to breathe.

"But where was I?" I asked my mother. replica rolex,
"In the basket," she said, "Grandma dressed you and put you in the basket."

Caroline's true gift was her voice. Our teacher, Mr. Rice, said she should have singing lessons. I was proud of my sister, but something began to hurt me under the pride.

One day, Mama and Caroline came back to the island on a boat after Caroline’s singing lesson. There was an old man on the boat whom I'd never seen before. Our island held few secrets or surprises beyond the weather. But all the old people agreed that he was Hiram Wallace . My friend Call and I started visiting Hiram Wallace. We decided simply to call him the Captain.

The Captain stayed at our house when the big storm hit in 1942. Afterward, we took my little boat heading straight for the Captain's house. But nothing was left at the spot where the Captain's house had stood the night before. Even with his white beard the Captain looked like a little boy trying not to cry.
replica rolex,
Not long after that, the Captain married Trudy Braxton who lived on the island. She was not well and did not live long. Soon the Captain came up the path to our house, his face red with excitement. He told my mother and me that Trudy left a little money. ''There is enough for Caroline to go to boarding school in Baltimore, Maryland and continue her music.'' said the Captain.

I sat there as surprised as if he had thrown a rock in my face! ''Caroline!''

My grandmother came up close behind me. I stiffened at the sound of her hoarse whisper. ''Romans 9-13,'' she said. She repeated the saying from the Christian Bible about the competition between two brothers for their father's love. ''Jacob Have I Loved, but Esau have I hated''.

I had always believed the Captain was different. But he, like everyone else, had chosen Caroline over me.

In the autumn I left school, I spent the winter catching oysters, another kind of shellfish, with my father. That strange winter with my father on his boat was the happiest of my life. I was, for the first time, deeply satisfied with what life was giving me. Part of it was the things I discovered. Who would have believed that my father sang while catching oysters! My quiet father whose voice could hardly be heard in church sang to the oysters! It was a wonderful sound!
replica rolex,
I did not want to go back to school, so my mother taught me at home. I passed the test for graduation with the highest grades recorded from Rass Island.

The war in Europe ended in 1945. At the end of crab season Call came home from the war. The body of a large man in uniform was filling the door.
''Call,'' I cried, ''Oh my blessed Call, you have grown up!'' ''That's what the navy promised,'' he said.

Call told the Captain he had stopped to see Caroline. His face burned with happiness when he told the Captain ''She said YES to me,'' he said softly, ''I guess it is hard for you to think someone like Caroline might like me.''

I went back to the crab house. Soon after Call and Caroline were married, the Captain said to me, ''This is hard for you, isn't it? What is it you really want to do?''

I was totally empty. What was it I really wanted to do?

''Your sister knew what she wanted,'' said the Captain, ''so when the chance came she could take it. Do not tell me no one ever gave you a chance, Sara Louise. You can make your own chances. But first you have to know what you are after, my dear.''

''I would like to see the mountains,'' I said, and then my dream began to form along with the sentence, ''I might, I want to be a doctor.''

''So what is stopping you?'' the Captain asked.
replica rolex,
I realized that under all my dreams of leaving home, I was afraid to go. My mother had told me that she had chosen to leave her people and build the life for herself somewhere else. ''I certainly would not stop you from making the same choice,'' my mother said to me now, ''but all we will miss you, your father and I.''

I wanted so to believe her, ''As much as you miss Caroline?''

Jacob Have I Loved

luoxiaosang

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Juil - 07:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

Penelope rappelz rupees,Trunk knows something about risk. A nationally syndicated columnist, Ms. Trunk shocked the business community when she revealed intimate details of her personal life on her blog. At the time, many weren't sure this was the right move, but the blog shot up in popularity and eventually garnered over 30,000 rappelz rupees subscribers.
    If not for replica rolex, that loyal following, Ms. Trunk might not have been able to make a case for her current venture, Brazen Careerist (BrazenCareerist.com), an online professional network for Generation Y. Launching a new company is a perilous endeavor, but Ms. Trunk thought the risk was worth it. 'This world isn't set up for writers to get anywhere,' she says. 'Although I went into massive debt and ended up sacrificing my marriage, it was essential that I take my career into replica rolex my own hands.'
    As a result, she maple story power leveling,is no longer dependent on publications for her livelihood and has achieved one of her lifetime goals -- to serve as a mentor to twenty-something employees. Big Risks, Big Rewards If you think about it, most accomplished people in our culture are entrepreneurs who have taken big risks to net proportionally high rewards. Tough as it is for cautious people like me to accept, if you don't occasionally take calculated gambles, you won't get ahead as quickly as those who do. You will also never get over your fear of the unknown, and life will be predictable and aple story power leveling dull.
    How do you world of warcraft gold,go about deciding if a career risk is necessary and will bear fruit? First, it helps to think long term. Where do you want your career to be in five years, and what actions will you have to take to make sure you get there? Next, clearly define the challenge and the opportunity -- or the upside if the risk goes well. Then, consider the downside. Will the worst-case scenario be career-ending, or something that can be world of warcraft gold overcome?
    What's Your replica rolex, Backup Plan? Finally, what are some clues to assess if the risk is going bad, and what is your backup plan if your risk isn't successful?In thinking through these questions, you might determine, for example, that quitting your well-paying job and spending your savings to pursue an invention idea isn't a risk you find tolerable. The smartest risks have a limited downside and a huge upside. They involve research and the counsel of experienced people -- but also the willingness to step back and let the cards fall where they replica rolex may.
    Believe that Atlantica gold,  you've made the right choice, and have faith that everything will turn out all right in the end. Insecurity and negativity won't serve you well, because you'll be constantly holding your breath, waiting for things to fall apart. Speaking of which, if a risk doesn't work out, don't let it stop you from taking similar actions in the future. It's normal to feel disappointment and even embarrassment. But it's essential that you pick yourself up and move on. Take stock of what went wrong and make a note to do it differently next time. There is no shorter path to career Atlantica gold fulfillment. 

mykoo000

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juil - 09:16 (2010)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

Deliveredcheap wow luna gold gold, on the steps at the lincoln memorial in washingtond.c. on august 28, 1963five score years ago, a great american, in whose symbolic shadowwe stand signed the emancipation proclamation. This momentousdecree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of negroslaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice.it came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night ofcaptivity.but one hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact thatthe negro is still not cheap wow gold free.
one Eve isk, hundred years later, the lifeof the negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles ofsegregation and the chains of discrimination. one hundred yearslater, the negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in themidst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. one hundred yearslater, the negro is still languishing in the corners of americansociety and finds himself an exile in his own land. so we havecome here today to dramatize an appalling Eve isk condition.
in a sense ffxi gil,we have come to our nation's capital to cash a check.when the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent wordsof the constitution and the declaration of independence, theywere signing a promissory note to which every american was tofall heir. this note was a promise that all men would beguarranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and thepursuit of happiness.it is obvious today that america has defaulted on thispromissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned.instead of honoring this sacred obligation, america has giventhe negro people a bad check which has come back markedinsufficient funds.justice is ffxi gil bankrupt.
we refuse to believewow power leveling, that there areinsufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of thisnation. so we have come to cash this check -- a check that willgive us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security ofjustice. we have also come to this hallowed spot to remindamerica of the fierce urgency of now. this is no time to engagein the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drugof gradualism. now is the time to rise from the dark anddesolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racialjustice. now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to allof god's children.
now is the timebuy wow gold, to lift our nation from thequicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock ofbrotherhood.it would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of themoment and to underestimate the determination of the negro. thissweltering summer of the negro's legitimate discontent will notpass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom andequality. nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning.those who hope that the negro needed to blow off steam and willnow be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returnsto business buy wow gold as usual.
here will wow power leveling,be neither rest nor tranquilityin america until the negro is granted his citizenship rights.the whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundationsof our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.but there is something that i must say to my people who stand onthe warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. inthe process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guiltyof wrongful deeds. let us not seek to satisfy our thirst forfreedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.we must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane ofdignity and wow power levelinguna gold discipline.

mykoo000

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juil - 09:17 (2010)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

There’s luna gold, no such thing as an easy or kind breakup. By their very definition, breakups are messy and painful, ranging from the emotional equivalent of ripping off a Band-Aid to a Mack truck running you over, backing up, and doing it again. And sometimes being the dumper is just as hard as being dumped. While there are many books out there to usher the dumpee through a breakup, the rules of dumping remain somewhat unwritten. Below, an attempt to spell them out. Feel free to forward to the jerk who dumped you via text message on your luna gold birthday.
    Note that somewow cd keys, rules (marked with an asterisk) are hard and fast. No matter how low-down and dirty your S.O. may have acted, common decency demands that you follow these guidelines.
The Breakup Don’ts.Don’t break up using social media. Changing your Facebook relationship status to “single,” or announcing to the Twittersphere that you’re on the market before you inform the person you’re dumping, is deplorable. Even after The Talk, announcing a breakup to the World Wide Web requires some sensitivity—and a little bit of time. A day for every month you were together, or a week for every year, seems fair. Dumpees, on the other hand, can update as soon as they slam the phone down. In the words of Bobby Brown, wow cd keysit’s their prerogative.
    Don’t break up World of Warcraft power leveling,with a Post-it. It might make for a funny episode of Sex and the City, but breaking up using any form of communication that limits your character count is reprehensible. This goes for texting as well, and there’s a special spot in hell for those who do it with txtspk.Don’t dump someone on (or the day before) a birthday, holiday, or deadline. If this one isn’t self-explanatory, then you’ve got bigger issues.Don’t dump someone in public. You may think breaking up with someone in a restaurant or coffee shop will prevent a “scene.” It a) won’t and b) will only make the person hate you.Don’t use the classic lines, even if you mean them. “It’s not you, it’s me” was trite the first time it was uttered; now it’s about as believable as “I’m moving to Antarctica.” Find some other way to say what you mean, without falling back on the World of Warcraft power levelingold clichés.
     Don’t dump someone cheap wow gold,after a date. It’s sort of a pump fake. The last thing a dumpee wants to be left with is the knowledge that you spent your final date together thinking about how you were going to break cheap wow goldhis heart.
Don’t pull a disappearing act. Slowly backing away from a relationship and expecting the other person to catch your drift is just cowardly. Grow some balls, face the situation, and let the other person move on.
The Breakup DosDo make it short. The more you ramble, the more likely you are to say something you wish you hadn’t. Think about what you’re going to say before you instigate The Talk, and include only the details the dumpee needs to know (i.e., not your growing crush on the barista at your local Starbucks).
     Do make it sweetworld of warcraft power leveling, (if he deserves it). If someone’s been a total jerk, no sugar-coating is required. But I learned long ago that you should always sandwich bad news with good. Let him know what you did appreciate about the relationship—but don’t go overboard, or you’ll sound world of warcraft power leveling patronizing.

Do break up face to face (if at all possible). It’s about respect and showing someone he’s worth the time it takes to meet in person. There are, however, some instances in which a “Dear John” letter is permissible—even merciful. Short-term, long-distance relationships don’t need to drag out until someone finds an eSaver. And sometimes people express themselves better in writing or need the space and privacy a letter allows. A few years ago, email would never have been an acceptable medium for breaking up, but things change. If you do send your breakup letter over email, however, be prepared for it to be forwarded.Do let the dumpee have his say (if he wants it). Whether the breakup is face to face or in writing, the dumpee has a right to be heard. Give him a chance to respond, and don’t stonewall him if or when he does. Listen and respond to the best of your ability. That said, don’t push him to talk if he doesn’t want toHealth Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss  

mykoo000

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juil - 09:18 (2010)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

Today I had RuneScape Gold,an Todayworld of warcraft power leveling I had an internship at the cancerology department of my faculty. Of all the patients I ever encountered during my internships, I were the most affected by patients suffering from cancer and who had almost no hope of returning back to a normal life. This led me to ponder on the question of how our nutrition and lifestyle has changed drastically over the centuries and how cancer can be avoided. Today you have more fatty, sugary foods, animal meats doped with hormones and steroids and cultivations sprayed with insecticides and pesticides. All these contribute to the formation of cancers. So how to decrease the risks of RuneScape Goldcancer?
    Limit the consumption archlord gold,of fine sugars By this, I mean sugars which are powdery or in small cubes which are use to make cakes and other delicacies. So no sugar in your Coffee or tea as from now. Replace white bread with wholewheat breads. Stop drinking sodas. These food products have a high glycemic index: they contain a lot of sugar which are digested and absorbed very quickly by the human body. Cancerous cells need a lot of glucose to develop rapidly. A diet with lots of sugars can favorize the development of tumors in your body. Moreover, your pancreas, the organ which produces insulin in your body, must increase its turnover of insulin to break down surplus sugar. This increase of insulin, according to the chief of cancerology department, stimulates the growth and diffusion of cancerous cells. It is imperative then to limit the consumption of finearchlord gold sugars.
    Avoid hydrogenated orlast chaos gold,v partially hydrogenated oilsYou can find them in some margarines and prepared dishes. They have inflammatory properties and prepare the ground for the formation of cancerous tissues. These are also trans fat products. Trans fats lowers the amount of HDL or good cholesterol. Opt for fresh farmerslast chaos gold foods
Fresh farmers foods have the advantage of having been cultivated the traditional way. The fruits and vegetables are not contaminated by pesticides and insecticides and the meats are not loaded with steroids and hormones. But beware though. Some farmers do resort to orthodox and unhealthy methods to boost their productions.
   Green TeaGreen teawow cd keys,is rich in polyphenols and seems to block the formation of tumors by preventing blood vessels of forming everywhere. Green tea also seem to prevent the formation of leukemia, cancers of the prostate, breasts, kidneys, skins and wow cd keysmouth.
   Soja Soja containsmaple story power leveling, isoflavines which have the property of reducing overstimulation of the body by oestrogens. It is used in some treatments of cancer likemaple story power leveling breasts cancerCurcuma
 Curcuma have anti-inflammatory properties and thus may prevent proliferation of some tumors, namely in the colon, liver or stomach and breasts.
   Maintain a correct weight
 Maintain your BMI (Body Mass Index) dog carriers,in the healthy normal range of 18.5 to 24,9. Overweight and obesity increase the risks of developing cancer, even more if you have a lot of fatty tissues around your waists. An increase in weight raises the probability of having cancer in your colon and rectum, oesophagus, pancreas, kidneys and breasts even after menopause. Do some regular physical activitiesThe famous 30 minutes daily walk must no longer remains as idle talks. You must make sure you have a daily time slice to do some jogging, walking or other physical activities. Doing some kind of sports may have some benefits against certain types of cancer such as lung and pancreatic cancersLimit the consumption of red meat to 500 g per weeRed meat has been known to be one of the causes of the cancer of the colon and rectum. But do not eliminate it completely from your diet because it is also a very good source of essential minerals and nutrients like proteins, zinc anddog carriers iron.

mykoo000

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juil - 09:19 (2010)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

These days,archlord money, there are so many choices to labor through, from the most basic, such as paper or plastic at the grocery checkout counter, to the nearly suicide-inducing, such as the friends-and-family plan or unlimited texting.In these tough times, the abundance of life-changing decisions—finances, health care, career moves—can be overwhelming. But don’t take it from me. Ask the guy who wrote the book The Psychology of Judgment and Decision Making. That would be Scott Plous, a psychology professor at Wesleyan University. “There’s no question that we have more choices than ever before,” Plous agreed. “And decisions are generally harder and more time-consuming when there are lots of archlord money alternatives.”
    Even dog clothes,Steve Jobs, whose technology allows us the misery of 18,000 music selections in our pockets, has to counteract so many choices by wearing the same outfit—blue jeans, black turtleneck , New Balance sneakers—every single day of his life. With every move you make, you’re bombarded with predicamentsfrom the banal to the extraordinary, and you obviously can’t trust yourself to make the right decisions anymore—look where that’s gotten you.I know I’m not alone in this. We’re all feeling a little needy. Whom can we turn to? Friends and family always have their own agendas; therapists are useless. So, dog clothes who’s left?
    Strangers, maple story mesos,of course. They’re everywhere.“Excuse me,” I said to the woman behind me one morning in the queue at Dunkin’ Donuts. “I’m currently asking strangers to make all my decisions. Would you mind picking out a dozen doughnuts for me?”“I’ll order two, but then you’re on your own,” she said.“Never mind.”Everyone knows the first two doughnuts are the easy ones.“I’ll do it, but you’ll have to tell me what you like,” a gangly woman who had overheard theprevious exchange maple story mesos said.
    “Thanks, flyff penya,but that kind of defeats my purpose,” I responded. “As long as you’re paying,” a thick-armed guy shrugged at me just as it was his turn to order.He attacked the chore with glee . His choices were a blur of glaze and frosting. He stopped only once, looked back at me and said, “Sprinkles, two sprinkles,” and they fell into the box with the majesty of a fireworks grand finale.It was a win-win, a successful random act of indecision(RAI). And I was striking a blow for science. “Your experiment will reveal how much pleasure in a dessert comes from it simply being a dessert, rather than a dessert that you would have chosen,” Plous had observed. “In many cases, the difference in benefit between two choices is smaller than we’d flyff penya guess.”
   This may be the last chaos gold,best idea I’ve ever had. For two weeks, I relinquishedcontrol over my decisions. I turned the reins over to perfect strangers.At a Starbucks, I was perspiring heavily from a bike ride when I started to ask the woman beside me what I wanted to drink. She cut me off midway through my spiel about how I was conducting a social experiment last chaos gold and whatnot.
“Just have a water,”cheap wow gold,
 she said, snatching a bottle from the front case and thrusting it at me.
    She herself ordered something that took the barista 11 moves to make, but I was suddenly a model of simplicity: a sweaty man drinking cold water.Moments later, I asked a man at the newsstand if I should become a night shaver instead of a morning shaver. I always wanted to be a night shaver—go to bed cleanly shaven and wake up with sexy stubble that would be alluring until at least noon and...“Absolutely not,” the gentleman said.I’m sure he’s right.Later in the day, when I asked a sandy-haired woman at Old Navy to pick out a shirt for me, she quickly devoted herself to the cause.“I want you to have a crisper, cleaner look,” cheap wow gold she exclaimed.

mykoo000

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juil - 09:20 (2010)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

Every Day is a Lucky Day
  I teachrappelz rupees, economics at unlv three times per week. last monday, at the beginning of class, i cheerfully asked my students how their weekend had been. one young man said that his weekend had not been so good. he had his wisdom teeth removed. the young man then proceeded to ask me why i always seemed to be rappelz rupees so cheerful.

His question world of warcraft gold,reminded me of something i'd read somewhere before: "every morning when you get up, you have a choice about how you want to approach life that day," i said. "i choose to be cheerful."Let me give you an example," i continued, addressing all sixty students in the class. "in addition to teaching here world of warcraft gold at unlv,

i alsomaple story power leveling, teach out at the community college in henderson, 17 miles down the freeway from where i live. one day a few weeks ago i drove those 17 miles to henderson. i exited the freeway and turned onto college drive. i only had to drive another quarter mile down the road to the college. but just then my car died. i tried to start it again, but the engine wouldn't turn over. so i put my flashers on, grabbed my books, and marched down the road to the maple story power leveling college."

"As soon world of warcraft gold,as i got there i called aaa and arranged for a tow truck to meet me at my car after class. the secretary in the provost's office asked me what has happened. 'this is my lucky day,' i replied, smiling."" 'Your car breaks down and today is your lucky day?' she was puzzled. 'what do you mean?'"" 'I live 17 miles from here.' i replied. 'my car could have broken down anywhere along the freeway. it didn't. instead, it broke down in the perfect place: off the freeway, within walking distance world of warcraft gold of here.

i'm still world of warcraft gold,able to teach my class, and i've been able to arrange for the tow truck to meet me after class. if my car was meant to break down today, it couldn't have been arranged in a more convenient fashion.'""The secretary's eyes opened wide, and then she smiled. i smiled back and headed for class." so world of warcraft gold ended my story.

I scanned the Atlantica gold, sixty faces in my economics class at unlv. despite the early hour, no one seemed to be asleep. somehow, my story had touched them. or maybe it wasn't the story at all. in fact, it had all started with a student's observation that i was Atlantica gol cheerful.

apple522

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Déc - 07:03 (2010)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

wedding gowns
Kate Middleton has reportedly chosen British designer Bruce Oldfield to create her wedding dress when she marries Prince wedding gowns William next year.
wedding dresses
There had been speculation the 28-year-old future queen - who is set to marry Prince William on April 29 - would choose her favourite label Issa to design the gown but designer Ben de Lisi is adamant wedding dresses Bruce has been handed the task.
He told Britain's Telegraph newspaper: "There are lots of rumours, but I've heard it is Bruce Oldfield.
wedding dresses
"I'm absolutely certain I won't get chosen;wedding dresses I'm sure I'm not in the running."
American-born Ben - whose gowns have been worn by Kate Winslet, Helena Bonham Carter and Angelica Huston - also revealed he feels sorry for Kate because the whole world will be waiting to judge her wedding outfit.
wedding gowns
He said: "Kate has to do what's right for Kate.wedding gowns It's never going to be easy for her because the whole world is looking at her. She has a lot of boxes to tick.
A spokesman for Bruce - who designed the wedding dress for Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron's wife Samantha, and was also a favourite of William's late mother Princess Diana - denied an official offer had been made saying: "Bruce has no comment on that. It's just Ben's opinion."

basbo11

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Avr - 10:43 (2011)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde Répondre en citant

As gamers,wow power leveling we gripe an awful lot about the companies and publishers who bring us our games.wow power leveling We really are a particular lot - and when we are paying for a service, we have a right to be.But it isn't very often that,buy wow gold when a company or publisher goes out of their way to do right by us,cheap wow power leveling we give them the pat on the back that they deserve.cheap wow gold  We often consider it a matter of them "doing their jobs" or simply a matter of us "getting what we're paying for."

But that isn't necessarily always the case.  Take the recent RealID debacle.buy wow gold  Blizzard Entertainment did their jobs when, after 44,000 player posts encompassing 2,000+ pages railed against the idea.  The playerbase got what they paid for when Blizzard Entertainment listened and backed off that plan.  Numerous players gave the company pats on the back on the forums over this, and numerous people - including myself - said, "That's nice, Blizzard, but your wording of 'not at this time' makes us nervous, and so does the fact that it took you a week, 44,000 complaints, and a public relations nightmare in the gaming and non-gaming press before you changed your minds."
wow power leveling,  
cheap wow gold,  
buy wow gold,   
world of warcraft power leveling
rift gold,

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Voyage auTour du Monde

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Radio Web Banlieue Sud Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation