Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum Radio Web Banlieue Sud
Le forum du site d'Otoradio, la webradio couvrant toute la banlieue sud de Paris.

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres
GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

PASCAL PACALY: ROCK STORIES

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Radio Web Banlieue Sud
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Marilyn

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Sep - 12:31 (2008)    Sujet du message: PASCAL PACALY: ROCK STORIES Répondre en citant

Bonjour, je m'appelle Marilyn et je viens vous parler d'un livre de nouvelles, "Rock Stories" qui sortira en fin d'année et qui concerne les groupes de rock .

Les nouvelles qui composent le livre sont ce que l'on pourrait appeler des "biographies-fictions". Ces récits, à la fois réels et imaginaires évoquent la genèse de chaque groupe, et ce qu'ils sont devenus.
Il faut également savoir que les membres de ces groupes ont été interviewés, et que les faits rapportés sont en tout point conformes à la réalité de leur histoire.
De plus un cahier photo couleur enrichira chacun des DEUX tomes de nouvelles prévus à la même date.
Une dédicace est également prévue en janvier en présence de certains groupes.

les groupes dans le livre sont :

ASYL, AQME, DEAD SEXY INC, DIONYSOS, ED AKE, ELDERBERRIES, ETHS, FANCY, GLOW, HUSHPUPPIES, KLYDE, LUNATIC AGE, MASS HYSTERIA, MATMATAH, MLLE K, MYPOLLUX, OXYGEN, PLEYMO, PUNSIH YOURSELF, SIDILARSEN, SUBWAY, TAGADA JONES, TRIPOD et VEGASTAR

il y aura encore deux trois groupes de prévus..

Une interview de l'auteur des ROCK STORIES sera diffusée sur le mouv' le 4/09 pour son émission "le buzz" sur la genèse et la philosophie du livre.

PASSAGE RADIO A 8H ET 19H30

en espérant qu' il y en aura un écho chez vous

Marilyn

Plus d'infos sur ce blog:

http://pacalyrockstories.skyrock.com/
ou

www.myspace.com/ppacaly

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 3 Sep - 12:31 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Quijesuis
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Sep - 19:27 (2008)    Sujet du message: PASCAL PACALY: ROCK STORIES Répondre en citant

Les deux tomes de ROCK STORIES seront disponibles EN EXCLUSIVITÉ lors du festival LES DIVISIONS DE LA POP le 26 octobre 2008 à PARIS...

Par ailleurs , voici certains des partenaires qui vont nous soutenir tout au long de la venue du livre jusqu'en janvier. Il diffuseront en exclu des extraits de nouvelles. Comme vous le verrez, ceux-ci ne sont pas les moindres! Grand merci à eux.

Le Fenec :
http://www.w-fenec.org
French-Métal :
http://www.french-metal.com
Nawak Posse
http://www.nawakposse.com/

lily

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Mar - 05:59 (2009)    Sujet du message: PASCAL PACALY: ROCK STORIES Répondre en citant

You can invest half your paycheck in serums and creams - even splurge on dermal fillers and pricey facials - but none of it will get you far without a skin-friendly diet.wow power leveling,
Of course, your skin (and the rest of you, for that matter) is best served by a well-rounded diet, including healthy fats, sufficient protein, and lots of fruits and vegetables. But there are a few nutritional standouts that make particularly important contributions to strong, glowing skin:
1. Fish:Fatty fish like salmon, tilapia, and cod are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. And that's a good thing, because our bodies cannot produce those essential lipids wow gold,naturally. By adding omega-3s to your diet, though, you can bolster your skin barrier - that is, the layer of lipids that holds onto moisture and keeps irritants out.
There is even evidence that the skin-strengthening effects of omega-3s can improve chronic skin conditions like rosacea and atopic dermatitis, but more research is necessary to confirm that link.wow gold,
Furthermore, many types of fish (like, once again, salmon and cod) are rich in vitamin D - as dermatologists increasingly emphasize sun avoidance, we also need to emphasize the importance of finding other sources of this vitamin, which is produced during sun exposure.wow gold,
Don't eat fish? Many eggs are now fortified with omega-3 fatty acids, and plant sources include flax seed and flax seed oil, walnuts, pecans, and hazelnuts. And a daily vitamin D supplement is a good idea for vegans and meat-eaters alike.
2. Green Tea:It's inexpensive, easy to add to your routine, and one of the best-researched and most powerful antioxidants around. That's why green tea is my go-to antioxidant:(wow gold,) I drink at least three cups a day to fight aging and inflammation. Some studies even suggest that the antioxidants in green tea reduce one's risk of skin cancer. So put down that soda and start drinking your way to healthier skin!
3. Broccoli:Rich in vitamins A, C, and K (among many other nutrients), this veggie does more than its fair share of nutritional work. Vitamin A decreases oil production, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, and vitamin K can help prevent bruises. So whatever ails you, this green wonderfood might be just what the doctor ordered.wow gold,
4. Safflower or Sunflower Oil:Omega-3s get a lot more talk, but omega-6 fatty acids - like the linoleic acid in these two oils - are also important for healthy skin. Like omega-3s, they help prevent dry skin and inflammation; they're also essential for the formation of prostaglandins, hormones that keep all the cells of the body functioning well.WOW power leveling,
While many diets are actually quite high in omega-6s - sometimes even too high - the key is to get the good ones and not unhealthy versions,(wow gold,) like hydrogenated oils. So try sautéing your salmon or broccoli in a little safflower or sunflower oil and double those skin-soothing benefits!
5. Almonds:When it comes to boosting skin's defenses against aging, inflammation, and even skin cancer, (wotlk gold,)antioxidants are so important that I'm going to add another to my list: A handful of almonds every day boosts your levels of vitamin E, one of the most important antioxidants for skin health. (wow gold,)Studies also suggest that consuming vitamin E orally can increase the level of the moisturizing vitamin on your skin's surface - great news for anyone prone to dry skin.

saimeng1r

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Avr - 05:39 (2009)    Sujet du message: PASCAL PACALY: ROCK STORIES Répondre en citant

I believe listening is powerful Medicine.

Studies have shown it takes a physician about 18 seconds to interrupt a patient after he begins talking.

It was Sunday. I had one last patient to see. I approached her room in a hurry and stood at the doorway. She was an older woman, sitting at the edge of the bed, struggling to put socks on her swollen feet.World of warcraft Power Leveling I crossed the threshold, spoke quickly to the nurse, scanned her chart noting she was in stable condition. I was almost in the clear.

I leaned on the bedrail looking down at her. She asked if I could help put on her socks. Instead, I launched into a monologue that went something like this: "How are you feeling? Your sugars and blood pressure were high but they're better today. The nurse mentioned you're anxious to see your son who's visiting you today. It's nice to have family visit from far away. I bet you really look forward to seeing him."

She stopped me with a stern, authoritative voice. wow power leveling,"Sit down, doctor. This is my story, not your story."

I was surprised and embarrassed. I sat down. I helped her with the socks. She began to tell me that her only son lived around the corner from her, but she had not seen him in five years. She believed that the stress of this contributed greatly to her health problems. After hearing her story and putting on her socks, I asked if there was anything else I could do for her. She shook her head no and smiled. All she wanted me to do was to listen.

Each story is different. Some are detailed; others are vague. Some have a beginning, middle and end. Others wander without a clear conclusion. Some are true; others not. Yet all those things do not really matter. What matters to the storyteller is that the story is heard — without interruption, assumption or judgment.

Listening to someone's story costs less than expensive diagnostic testing but is key to healing and diagnosis.
wow power leveling,
I often thought of what that woman taught me, and I reminded myself of the importance of stopping, sitting down and truly listening. And, not long after, in an unexpected twist, I became the patient, with a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis at age 31. Now, 20 years later, I sit all the time — in a wheelchair.

For as long as I could, I continued to see patients from my chair, but I had to resign when my hands were affected. I still teach med students and other health care professionals, but now from the perspective of physician and patient.

I tell them I believe in the power of listening. I tell them I know firsthand that immeasurable healing takes place within me when someone stops, sits down and listens to my story.
The Internet, which was unfamiliar to human beings is totally accepted by most of people. Especially these days, it has been developing faster and faster, people do not have much time to do everything by themselves. So making full use of the Internet is a good way to color one’s life.

For instance, students could learn more and more from all over the world so that they can broaden their horizon and enrich their knowledge. Absolutely, the bridge that connects the whole world is the Internet.

Secondly, scientists and mathematicians, too, can share research results in order to promote the wheel of human society much more quickly.world of warcraft power leveling,

I suppose the key factor of importance of Internet is to find a good job . In the society which is full of competition, more information means more opportunities. A job hunter can get on the Internet to browse for a favorable job.

Well, from what has been mentioned above, I believe with the high speed and efficiency, the Internet will become more and more popular among people in the near future. wow power leveling
world of warcraft power leveling,
I believe listening is powerful Medicine.

ranlin1r

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 08:12 (2009)    Sujet du message: PASCAL PACALY: ROCK STORIES Répondre en citant

Parents are the best teacher

Who teaches you to walk? Who teaches you to speak? It is your parents who teach you to do these basic things in your life. So don't you think that parents are the best teachers! Firstly, parents know us very much. Parents give us life, and I think that we will spend large amount of time with them. So they know our merit and demerit in details. Meanwhile, they will help us to get rid of our demerit.
archlord gold,
  Furthermore, parents possessed many experiences. Since they are older than us, they have experienced many things. Sometimes, they are just like our models. And as the saying goes: "Example is better than precept." So we will unconsciously copy some of our parents' habits and styles of behavior, i.e. we can learn many things from them.Finally, parents will teach us everything. Since schoolteachers can just teach us knowledge from the books, our parents can teach us everything. For example, I learn knitting, cooking and make-up from my mother, while learn fixing leaky faucet from my father. They are the persons who love me most, so they will teach me everything without reservations.

Just as the saying goes: "There is no place like home." And I think there is no teacher like our parents. They are the best teachers in our life.
archlord power leveling,
Self-confidence

Confidence is power--the power to attract, persuade, influence, and succeed. Imagine what your life would be like if you had an abundance of selfconfidence !

Confidence isn't an inherited trait, it' s a learned one. This means that you can have an abun-

dance of self-confidence. Start here, right now. archlord gold,

Confidence starts in the mind.What you think of yourself very much influences the way you feel about yourself. This, in turn, affects the way you speak and act.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

The very first thing you have to do to create abundant self-confidence is to start thinking with confidence. Pay attention to your internal dialogue, and learn to notice when you allow negativity or doubt to control the course of your thinking.

Your environment has a tremendous influence on you. The books you read, the people you spend time with, and the music you listen to all influence the way you think and feel about yourself and the world around you.

archlord power leveling,
  In a nutshell, your environment can either build up your self-confidence or drag it down.

If you're in a situation where you're discouraged, such as an unhealthy relationship or a miserable job, you have to change that situation if you want your self-confidence level to grow. aoc gold,

Who teaches you to walk? Who teaches you to speak? It is your parents who teach you to do these basic things in your life. So don't you think that parents are the best teachers! Firstly, parents know us very much. Parents give us life, and I think that we will spend large amount of time with them. So they know our merit and demerit in details. Meanwhile, they will help us to get rid of our demerit.
archlord gold,
  Furthermore, parents possessed many experiences. Since they are older than us, they have experienced many things. Sometimes, they are just like our models. And as the saying goes: "Example is better than precept." So we will unconsciously copy some of our parents' habits and styles of behavior, i.e. we can learn many things from them.Finally, parents will teach us everything. Since schoolteachers can just teach us knowledge from the books, our parents can teach us everything. For example, I learn knitting, cooking and make-up from my mother, while learn fixing leaky faucet from my father. They are the persons who love me most, so they will teach me everything without reservations.

Just as the saying goes: "There is no place like home." And I think there is no teacher like our parents. They are the best teachers in our life.
archlord power leveling,
Self-confidence

Confidence is power--the power to attract, persuade, influence, and succeed. Imagine what your life would be like if you had an abundance of selfconfidence !

Confidence isn't an inherited trait, it' s a learned one. This means that you can have an abun-

dance of self-confidence. Start here, right now. archlord gold,

Confidence starts in the mind.What you think of yourself very much influences the way you feel about yourself. This, in turn, affects the way you speak and act.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

The very first thing you have to do to create abundant self-confidence is to start thinking with confidence. Pay attention to your internal dialogue, and learn to notice when you allow negativity or doubt to control the course of your thinking.

Your environment has a tremendous influence on you. The books you read, the people you spend time with, and the music you listen to all influence the way you think and feel about yourself and the world around you.

archlord power leveling,
  In a nutshell, your environment can either build up your self-confidence or drag it down.

If you're in a situation where you're discouraged, such as an unhealthy relationship or a miserable job, you have to change that situation if you want your self-confidence level to grow. aoc gold,

Create an environment that supports you if your desire to have abundant self-confidence. Spend time with confident people.

Remember those, self-confidence can be yours. Take it!

Remember those, self-confidence can be yours. Take it!

showoff

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Sep - 10:07 (2009)    Sujet du message: PASCAL PACALY: ROCK STORIES Répondre en citant

It is cold, so bitter cold, on this dark, winter day in 1942. But it is no different from any other day in this Nazi concentration camp. I stand shivering in my thin rags, still in disbelief that this nightmare is happening. I am just a young boy. I should be playing with friends; I should be going to school; I should be looking forward to a future, to growing up and marrying, and having a family of my own. But those dreams are for the living, and I am no longer one of them. Instead, I am almost dead, surviving from day to day, from hour to hour, ever since I was taken from my home and brought here with tens of thousands other Jews. Will I still be alive tomorrow? Will I be taken to the gas chamber tonight?
Aion kina,
Back and forth I walk next to the barbed wire fence, trying to keep my emaciated body warm. I am hungry, but I have been hungry for longer than I want to remember. I am always hungry. Edible food seems like a dream. Each day as more of us disappear, the happy past seems like a mere dream, and I sink deeper and deeper into despair. Suddenly, I notice a young girl walking past on the other side of the barbed wire. She stops and looks at me with sad eyes, eyes that seem to say that she understands, that she, too, cannot fathom why I am here. I want to look away, oddly ashamed for this stranger to see me like this, but I cannot tear my eyes from hers.
wow power leveling,
Then she reaches into her pocket, and pulls out a red apple. A beautiful, shiny red apple. Oh, how long has it been since I have seen one! She looks cautiously to the left and to the right, and then with a smile of triumph, quickly throws the apple over the fence. I run to pick it up, holding it in my trembling, frozen fingers. In my world of death, this apple is an expression of life, of love. I glance up in time to see the girl disappearing into the distance.

The next day, I cannot help myself-I am drawn at the same time to that spot near the fence. Am I crazy for hoping she will come again? Of course. But in here, I cling to any tiny scrap of hope. She has given me hope and I must hold tightly to it.

And again, she comes. And again, she brings me an apple, flinging it over the fence with that same sweet smile.

This time I catch it, and hold it up for her to see. Her eyes twinkle. Does she pity me? Perhaps. I do not care, though. I am just so happy to gaze at her. And for the first time in so long, I feel my heart move with emotion.

For seven months, we meet like this. Sometimes we exchange a few words. Sometimes, just an apple. But she is feeding more than my belly, this angel from heaven. She is feeding my soul. And somehow, I know I am feeding hers as well.
Wow gold,
One day, I hear frightening news: we are being shipped to another camp. This could mean the end for me. And it definitely means the end for me and my friend. The next day when I greet her, my heart is breaking, and I can barely speak as I say what must be said: "Do not bring me an apple tomorrow," I tell her. "I am being sent to another camp. We will never see each other again." Turning before I lose all control, I run away from the fence. I cannot bear to look back. If I did, I know she would see me standing there, with tears streaming down my face.

Months pass and the nightmare continues. But the memory of this girl sustains me through the terror, the pain, the hopelessness. Over and over in my mind, I see her face, her kind eyes, I hear her gentle words, I taste those apples.

And then one day, just like that, the nightmare is over. The war has ended. Those of us who are still alive are freed. I have lost everything that was precious to me, including my family. But I still have the memory of this girl, a memory I carry in my heart and gives me the will to go on as I move to America to start a new life. Years pass. It is 1957. I am living in New York City. A friend convinces me to go on a blind date with a lady friend of his. Reluctantly, I agree. But she is nice, this woman named Roma. And like me, she is an immigrant, so we have at least that in common.
World of warcraft gold,
"Where were you during the war?" Roma asks me gently, in that delicate way immigrants ask one another questions about those years.

"I was in a concentration camp in Germany," I reply.

Roma gets a far away look in her eyes, as if she is remembering something painful yet sweet.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I am just thinking about something from my past, Herman," Roma explains in a voice suddenly very soft. "You see, when I was a young girl, I lived near a concentration camp. There was a boy there, a prisoner, and for a long while, I used to visit him every day. I remember I used to bring him apples. I would throw the apple over the fence, and he would be so happy."

Roma sighs heavily and continues. "It is hard to describe how we felt about each other-after all, we were young, and we only exchanged a few words when we could-but I can tell you, there was much love there. I assume he was killed like so many others. But I cannot bear to think that, and so I try to remember him as he was for those months we were given together."
Sro Gold,
With my heart pounding so loudly I think it wil1 explode, I look directly at Roma and ask, "And did that boy say to you one day, 'Do not bring me an apple tomorrow. I am being sent to another camp'?"

"Why, yes," Roma responds, her voice trembling.

"But, Herman, how on earth could you possibly know that?"

I take her hands in mine and answer, "Because I was that young boy, Roma."

For many moments, there is only silence. We cannot take our eyes from each other, and as the veils of time lift, we recognize the soul behind the eyes, the dear friend we once loved so much, whom we have never stopped loving, whom we have never stopped remembering.

Finally, I speak: "Look, Roma, I was separated from you once, and I don't ever want to be separated from you again. Now, I am free, and I want to be together with you forever. Dear, will you marry me?"

I see that same twinkle in her eye that I used to see as Roma says, "Yes, I will marry you," and we embrace, the embrace we longed to share for so many months, but barbed wire came between us. Now, nothing ever will again.
Sro Gold,
Almost forty years have passed since that day when I found my Roma again. Destiny brought us together the first time during the war to show me a promise of hope and now it had reunited us to fulfill that promise.

Valentine's Day, 1996. I bring Roma to the Oprah Winfrey Show to honor her on national television. I want to tell her in front of millions of people what I feel in my heart every day:

"Darling, you fed me in the concentration camp when I was hungry. And I am still hungry, for something I will never get enough of: I am only hungry for your love."

yuanyiw

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Nov - 04:09 (2010)    Sujet du message: PASCAL PACALY: ROCK STORIES Répondre en citant

Wedding day is definitely a big occasion and the most special one. Beautiful wedding photographs are very important to keep the wonderful memory of your wedding. There you will need to know the some wedding photography tips.
prom dresses
Choosing a bridesmaid is an important thing.Unless you can afford to have everyone one you know, prom dresses or you only have one friend, this decision can be one of the hradest to make.  If you’ve been to University you probably have a huge crowd of friends and choosing one that is going to be your right hand lady for the day, without upsetting everyone else is hard.
wedding dresses
It is essential that you hire a professional photographer and give him or her all the details in advance,wedding dresses  so that he can plan everything prior to the big day. Generally, brides and grooms do not understand the meaning of good photography.
wedding gowns
 If this is the case,wedding gowns  they will fail to get the desired results even when they hire the most expensive photographer of the town. Rather the wedding photographs should be as simple as possible, showing a picture of your perfect marriage ceremony.
wedding dresses
It is not the photographer alone but the bride,wedding dresses  groom, all the guests, and the overall decoration of the venue will lead to having great wedding photography. Hence, both the parties, the photographer as well as the couple, are equally responsible for the wedding photographs.

basbo11

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Avr - 10:46 (2011)    Sujet du message: PASCAL PACALY: ROCK STORIES Répondre en citant

Reese Witherspoon has shared photos from her country wedding to Jim Toth with Magazine.
Wearing a custom blush-colored Monique Lhuillier wedding gown with a corset bodice and full A-line skirt,wedding dresses Reese looks radiant on this week's cover of the magazine.
Her daughter,wedding gowns Ava, served as maid of honor and wore her own Lhuillier gown,prom dresses while son Deacon was the ring bearer and wore a gray three-piece suit similar to the groom's.
According to People Magazine,wedding dresses who also has wedding pictures,Bridesmaid dresses Reese "wowed," says a guest.wedding gowns "She took your breath away."
wedding dresses,   
wedding gowns,   
prom dresses,   
wedding dresses,   
Bridesmaid dresses,  
wedding gowns,

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: PASCAL PACALY: ROCK STORIES

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Radio Web Banlieue Sud Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation