Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum Radio Web Banlieue Sud
Le forum du site d'Otoradio, la webradio couvrant toute la banlieue sud de Paris.

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres
GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Un spectacle de magie et mentalisme à Paris

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum -> Emissions -> Culture & Découverte
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xnicolas

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Avr - 15:56 (2008)    Sujet du message: Un spectacle de magie et mentalisme à Paris Répondre en citant

Découvrez Remue Méninges, le spectacle de magie et mentalisme de Xavier Nicolas à Paris tous les lundi au théatre de  Nesle.

Prolongations !!!

Informations : Remue Méninges, le spectacle de magie et mentalisme de Xavier Nicolas

Avis Billet reduc : Les spectateurs donnent leur avis sur le spectacle de mentalisme Remue Méininges

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Avr - 15:56 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Pat

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Jan - 02:27 (2009)    Sujet du message: Un spectacle de magie et mentalisme à Paris Répondre en citant

Un bon spectacle à conseiller.

Ce qui était appelé sorcellerie, alchimie, divination, pythonisme et magie noire au Moyen Age, est  devenu occultisme, spiritisme, voyance, double vue, magnétisme, nécromancie, thaumaturgie et médiumnité au XIX siècle avant de se moderniser en psychokinésie, télécinèse, psychokinèse, précognition et rétrocognition de nos jours. Les effets ont perduré, on agit sur la matière (le plomb devient de l'or, on tord des barres de fer), les objets volent et on peut lire l'avenir. Mais la prétendue origine du phénomène à évolué : Dieu et Satan assistaient les sorciers, les morts inspiraient les médiums, les pouvoirs extrasensoriels (conférés parfois par des extraterrestres) sont la source des parapsychologues. On peut dire que, d'une certaine façon, la corporation des illusionnistes est hostile aux parapsychologues, voire carrément en guerre contre eux. Ceux-ci sont accusés de tout simplement truquer leurs expériences à la manière de tout bon prestidigitateur (manipulation, trucages mécaniques, psychologie) et de s'attribuer des pouvoirs surnaturels qui ne relèvent en fait que du music-hall. La plupart des illusionnistes ont à leur répertoire au moins un effet relevant du mentalisme, ne serait  que celui qui consiste — avec d'infinies variantes — à deviner une carte choisie par un spectateur. En l'occurence, nous sommes là dans le domaine de la télépathie, et certains artistes en ont fait leur spécialité comme Xavier Nicolas, comme d'autres ont fait du spectacle enfants  de magie un choix.

lily

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Mar - 06:00 (2009)    Sujet du message: Un spectacle de magie et mentalisme à Paris Répondre en citant

My Definition of Success
“Once upon a time, there was a king who had a daughter as beautiful as a blooming rose. To all the suitors who came to the
king's palace to ask for the hand of the princess, the old king assigned three tasks to be accomplished, each ne
wow power leveling,impossible. One day, into the king's palace came a handsome young
prince..." Well, you know the rest. The three tasks may be different in different versions, but the main plot is always the
same, with the prince claiming the princess's hand triumphantly. maple story mess
,And the ending is always the same, finishing with the line "And they live happily every after." Why aren't we tired of
something so fanciful, so unrealistic, and, I would say, so unimaginative? How can a story like that endure generations of
repetition`? Because, I think, it is a typical success story. It is highly philosophical and symbolic. By implication, we see
a 4-step definition of success: 1 ) a goal to be set. as represented by the beautiful princess; 2 ) challenges to be met, as
represented by the three tasks; 3 ) the process of surmounting difficulties, as represented by the ordeals the youthgoes
through; and 4 ) the reward of success, as represented by the happy marriage. The story not only caters to everyone's inward
yearning for success,(maple story mesos,) but also emphasizes the
inseparability of the process and the result. The reward of success will be much amplified if the path leading towards it is
treacherous, and vice versa. If a person inherits his father's millions and leads an easy life, he is not a successful person
even in material terms, because there are no difficulties involved in his achieving affluence. The term "success", to be
sure. will not sit still for easy definition. But as I understand it, the true meaning of success entails a combination of
both the process and the satisfactory result of an endeavor. To clarify my view, let me give another analogy.
maple story mesos,If we changed the rules of football, greatly enlarged the goal and sent
away David Seaman or any other goal keeper, so that another David, namely David Beckham, could score easily, then scoring
would not give him the thrill of accomplishment and the joy that it brings. If we further changed the rules by not allowing
Arsenal's defenders to defend, so that Beckham needed only to lift a finger,(WOW Power
leveling
,) actually a toe, to score,then there would be no game at all, because the meaning of winning would have
disappeared. In accepting the challenge, in surmounting the difficulties and in enduring the hardship, success acquires its
value. The sense of attainment varies in proportion to the degree of difficulties on overcomes. The concept of success is not constant but relative because the nature of difficulty is also relative. Something you do effortlessly might pose a great difficulty for a handicapped person.(WOW Power leveling,) In acquiring the ability to do the same as you can, he or she achieve success. That's why we greatly admire Stephen Hawking, because, though confined to a wheel chair, he has contributed greatly to the field of science. I myself, a rather shy person by nature who easily suffer from stage fright, had to pluck up great courage to take part in a speech contest like this. I could have stayed away and had an easy time of it by not entering the university level contest.But I chose to accept the challenge and to face the difficulties. WOW Power leveling,Now here I am. If I come out first, it will be a great success for me. If I come out last-I hope this will not be the case-but if I come out last, I will not call my attempt a failure, but will also celebrate it as a true success, because part of my goal is my own character training-to do more assertive, to be brave in face of difficulties. For me, it is a meaningful step forward, small as it is, in the long journey toward the final successin my life, because I have truly gained by participating. Let us return to our handsome young prince and the 4-step definition of success.WOW Power leveling, You my have noticed that the usual worldly criteria of wealth, position and fame were not mentioned as part of the story, but rather, it emphasized the process of overcoming difficulties. The ancient wisdom had already defined the meaning of success, and this is my definition, too

saimeng1r

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Avr - 05:39 (2009)    Sujet du message: Un spectacle de magie et mentalisme à Paris Répondre en citant

The true meaning of the bumper sticker, which says, “Live long enough to embarrass your kids” has new meaning once you have a teenager. My daughter just turned 15 and suddenly I am now the most embarrassing person she can be seen with. Rather than take this personally I have decided to revel in the power it gives me.

Of course many of you have had the “You aren’t wearing THAT” argument but I turned the tables on my daughter. She was wanting to wear midriff tops and tanks with bra straps showing … both of which I had been carefully taught were fashion no-no’s. The other day I picked her up from school and stopped at the grocery store. wow power leveling“Mom! You can’t go in dressed like that!” “I am staying in the car!”

Imagine ... a 50-year-old dressed just like her 15-year-old, and she does not want to be seen with me. Well ... I admit the embarrassment was worth every moment...she has now dressed a bit more conservatively. She HAD to go in the store with me as it was too hot to sit in the car. wow gold,It was a priceless moment that also was a bit cheeky of me to enjoy so much.

Recently she wanted to dye her beautiful auburn hair black. Yes she has naturally beautiful auburn hair but wants it to be black because she states, “Auburn is SO boring!” Of course my reply, “Oh my gosh … women all over the world for die for your hair!” was ineffective, however, as I plopped the box of purple hair dye onto the counter and said “Sure, just as soon as I am finished dying mine purple.”

Yep, the purple dye sat on the counter ... I had called her bluff. “Perhaps if we both wait a couple weeks and you still insist on dying your hair black, mine will be purple just in time for me to chaperon your next school dance. That is coming up in two weeks, right? I bet your friends will think I am the coolest mom there!” She is visibly cringing. I can see thoughts racing through her mind. Her mom with purple hair at her school dance.

I am praying, please, PLEASE don’t dare me to go with purple hair, but I stand firm. “Yes, I think I’d be pretty with purple hair. It is Dad’s favorite color.”wow power leveling, She knows it really is his favorite color. Finally she shrugs and says “Nevermind.” Whew ... she changed her mind. I am so relieved but I keep rambling on about purple hair as she leaves the room.

She knows I would do it. I have done sillier things to prove a point. I am not sure how long I can keep this up. I am praying she does not ask about piercing next, but I have already asked my husband to pick up a pamphlet from our nearest piercing place, just so I can whip it out and show her which one “Mom” might get, too. Of course she may never go that far. I am hoping ... praying ... and a bit nervous. When “Mom” wants to do it too—suddenly it just isn’t that cool.World of warcraft Power Leveling

Yep ... I can be pretty silly. Looking at life with humor makes it bearable sometimes. It isn’t all fun and games.

is true that most of us value honesty highly. However, nowadays we often confront confidence crisis such as cheating, overcharging, fake commodities and so on. I think that we should be honest because being honest is not only beneficial to ourselves but also to others and the whole society. The reasons can be listed as follows.Firstly, only honest people can be truly respected by the others and can make more friends over a long period of time.
Secondly, honesty, which is the traditional virtue of the Chinese people, can make our life easier and more harmonious. Thirdly, honesty can make our society more stable. A case in point is that Singapore, a society featuring trustworthiness and integrity, has a comparatively low criminal rate.
World of warcraft Power Leveling,
Responsbility can be understood in many ways. for the parents ,
they have had the responsibility for caring for and fostering their children since the birth of their baby.for teachers,both in kindergartens and colleges,they also should be responsible for the study and life of their students,that is to say,teahers are the second parents of children somewhile. World of warcraft gold

for us,as a friend of others,it is our responsibility to help our friends when they are in trouble or faced with difficulties. each one has the different responsibily based on their roles but we must take it for granted that we are responsible for the society .

my family

ranlin1r

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 08:13 (2009)    Sujet du message: Un spectacle de magie et mentalisme à Paris Répondre en citant

Imagine Life

Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them: Work, Family, Health, Friends, Spirit. And you re keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls-family, health, friends and spirit are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed , marked, nicked , damaged or even shattered . They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for balance in your life. last chaos gold,

How?

Don t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special.

Don t set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.

Don t take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would cling to your life, for without them, life is meaningless. buy last chaos gold,

Don t let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live ALL the days of your life.

Don t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.

Don t be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. It is this fragile thread that binds us each together.
last chaos money,
  Don t be afraid to encounter risks. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.

Don t shut love out of your life by saying it s impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.
last chaos money,
  Don t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you ve been, but also where you are going.

To read extensively or to read intensively

Bathed in so many worthy books, every one is faced with the option of reading method. Some think that we should read extensively. It is their conviction that, reading extensively could easily enlarge knowledge, widen interests and enrich lives.
last chaos gold,
  On the other hand, with the sharp increase in information today, we are not allowed to read word by word. It seems an impossible mission to accomplish digesting carefully every material. Therefore, what we need nowadays is to read extensively.

Imagine Life

showoff

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Sep - 10:08 (2009)    Sujet du message: Un spectacle de magie et mentalisme à Paris Répondre en citant

I was always a little in awe of Great-aunt Stephina Roos. Indeed, as children we were all frankly terrified of her. The fact that she did not live with the family, preferring her tiny cottage and solitude to the comfortable but rather noisy household where we were brought up-added to the respectful fear in which she was held.
  ffxi gil,
  We used to take it in turn to carry small delicacies which my mother had made down from the big house to the little cottage where Aunt Stephia and an old colored maid spent their days. Old Tnate Sanna would open the door to the rather frightened little messenger and would usher him-or her - into the dark voor-kamer, where the shutters were always closed to keep out the heat
ffxi gil,
  She was a tiny little woman to inspire so much veneration. She was always dressed in black, and her dark clothes melted into the shadows of the voor-kamer and made her look smaller than ever. But you felt. The moment she entered. That something vital and strong and somehow indestructible had come in with her, although she moved slowly, and her voice was sweet and soft.

She never embraced us. She would greet us and take out hot little hands in her own beautiful cool one, with blue veins standing out on the back of it, as though the white skin were almost too delicate to contain them.

Tante Sanna would bring in dishes of sweet, sweet, sticky candy, or a great bowl of grapes or peaches, and Great-aunt Stephina would converse gravely about happenings on the farm ,and, more rarely, of the outer world.
maple story mesos,

When we had finished our sweetmeats or fruit she would accompany us to the stoep, bidding us thank our mother for her gift and sending quaint, old-fashioned messages to her and the Father. Then she would turn and enter the house, closing the door behind, so that it became once more a place of mystery.

As I grew older I found, rather to my surprise, that I had become genuinely fond of my aloof old great-aunt. But to this day I do not know what strange impulse made me take George to see her and to tell her, before I had confided in another living soul, of our engagement. To my astonishment, she was delighted.

"An Englishman,"she exclaimed."But that is splendid, splendid. And you,"she turned to George,"you are making your home in this country? You do not intend to return to England just yet?"
wow gold,
  She seemed relieved when she heard that George had bought a farm near our own farm and intended to settle in South Africa. She became quite animated, and chattered away to him.

After that I would often slip away to the little cottage by the mealie lands. Once she was somewhat disappointed on hearing that we had decided to wait for two years before getting married, but when she learned that my father and mother were both pleased with the match she seemed reassured.
wow gold,

Still, she often appeared anxious about my love affair, and would ask questions that seemed to me strange, almost as though she feared that something would happen to destroy my romance. But I was quite unprepared for her outburst when I mentioned that George thought of paying a lightning visit to England
aion gold,
before we were married."He must not do it,"she cried."Ina, you must not
world of warcraft power leveling,let him go. Promise me you will prevent him."she was trembling all over. I did what I could to console her, but she looked so tired and pale that I persuaded her to go to her room and rest, promising to return the next day.

yellow13

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Mar - 03:46 (2011)    Sujet du message: Un spectacle de magie et mentalisme à Paris Répondre en citant

prom dresses,Vanessa prom dresses Minnillo and Nick Lachey have yet to set a wedding date, but Minnillo is considering a winter wedding theme for the big day.wedding dresses,
"[I saw] wedding dresses a wedding booklet about the Ritz-Carlton weddings that they do and it was a winter theme and it was beautiful,"wedding gowns she tells People. "Something about winter,wedding gowns, it's one of my favorite seasons, it's very romantic. The twinkle lights and the greenery and the snow. So that taught me I need to be more open-minded. We'll figure it out."bride dresses,
The couple,bride dresses who got engaged in November, are laid back about the process and not rushing into making decisions.
"We're easy, that's what I love about it," she says.wedding gowns, "Neither of us are letting it dictate our lives.wedding gowns We're gonna let it go with the flow... and I have faith in the team that we put together to make it as seamless as possible."

Tea Length Style:Split the difference between Mini and Dramas

Each girl has her dreaming dress.Which one is your dreaming?Do you adore a daring mini with sky-high heels?Or you are retro fanatics? Care,babe,when tea-length dresses exploded on the runway this season, we were pleased as punch.

Wedding Trend Alert: Colorful Bridal Gowns

Many bridal designers seemed to use different colors to make the gowns special enough.Champagne,Ivory,that's not enough.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Un spectacle de magie et mentalisme à Paris

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum -> Emissions -> Culture & Découverte Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation