Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum Radio Web Banlieue Sud
Le forum du site d'Otoradio, la webradio couvrant toute la banlieue sud de Paris.

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres
GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Vos annonces !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Radio Web Banlieue Sud
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 11:23 (2007)    Sujet du message: Vos annonces ! Répondre en citant

passez ici vos annonces de concerts ou autres ...
De préférence, des événements en Ile-de-France.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 11:23 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Mar - 05:59 (2009)    Sujet du message: Vos annonces ! Répondre en citant

Springs Here-Finally
The waterfall behind our house at the lower end of Lake Edenwold is a thundering cascade of spring runoff from the melting snows of geld, It's been a three-
week drum roll leading up to today, when the cymbal will crash and the earth will arrive at that point in
its orbit around the sun where it will be light for as many hours as it will be dark.
  Today is really the celestial climax to a prelude whose crescendo has been growing now for a month in
the forests and lakes all around us. wow power leveling,Beginning in lateFebruary and through the month of March on my Saturday morning hikes through the
lower Highlands, I have watched spring slowly unfold before my eyes.
A pair of hooded mergansers suddenly appeared on our lake earlier this month and I heard the unmistakable call of a wood duck. Several thousand feet overhead, an enormous, migratory flock of Canada geese undulated like strands of limp black thread suspended against a steel gray sky; their wild honking clearly audible in spite of the flock's altitude.
Just a little more than one week ago, as I came to a place in the woods where the forest suddenly yields to what is a wild flower meadow in the late spring and summer, the bare trees were filled with hundreds of red-winged blackbirds, their cacophonous chatter filling the otherwise still morning gold, It was an eerie harbinger of spring, reminiscent of the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds." Later that same afternoon, a small flock of cedar waxwings, another migratory speciesofsongbirds stopped for a rest in a nearby tree only two blocks from our house.
  Man has always been fascinated with the arrival of spring. King Solomon weighed in on it when he wrote these words from his "Song" in the Old Testament: "See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; wow gold,the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance."
  The arrival of spring has always marked a rebirth of sorts, not just for nature but also for us humans. It is a time of awakening, a time to forget the old and to embrace the new.
  For most kids it's simply a time when they can play outside longer, riding their new bicycles and skateboards or shooting hoops in driveway basketball courts. wow gold,For some adults it can be a serious time, arelease from the seasonal depression caused by the reduced hours of sunlight during the dark months of winter.
  But for most of us, it is a release from the mundane things that after three months have added up to the point where we are all just ready for a change. You know: things like having to wear layers of heavy clothing, white-knuckle drives to work on icy roads, and leaving home mornings in the dark only to drive back home again in darkness later the same afternoon.
  The crocus and daffodils will soon start peeking their heads above last year's pine bark nuggets and
what's left of the winter snow still piled in the beds under the white pines out by the road.
 They are yet another prelude to the appearance of more flowers and birds: wow gold,the warblers and the tanagers that will shortly appear in the trees around my geld,
  I can't wait to inhale the aromas of things like the warming earth, new mown grass, and fresh piles of damp cedar mulch. wow geld,And I am looking forward to that first morning when I can sit outside on my deck with a cup of coffee and feel comfortable without having to don a fleece or a heavy woolen shirt.

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Avr - 05:39 (2009)    Sujet du message: Vos annonces ! Répondre en citant

Highlights of my senior high school

High three started, most essential one year, decided when your destiny one year, high three just started, my confidence special foot, I must with emphasis on, high three do not need to insist, this words are not false, high three need to insist truly, I clench teeth insist the semester, the result have also calculated may, basic can in the class first 5, I thought that so long as insisted again is diligent his semester key not to have the question depending on, high three next semester started, all illuminate my idea to develop, but along with college entrance examination's approaching, many schoolmates was anxious, I insteadIt is not anxious to a spot, I am reading every day also, but I always thought that the book does not enter the brain, was only from crosses at present, like this my minute again has not looked like some schoolmates to be such insane rises, the result was average, the period simulated test were many, tests pounds me also to cry several, but my minute has not changed, every day morning to night,but read does not enter the brain, I attempted to change, but I could not change, such college entrance examination has come,wow gold, before testing, me also to think to retake courses, but this idea has vanished immediately, tested firstSaid again, is not anxious does not have the condition, tests first many schoolmates also to read, but I do not want to look, may say I have not taken the college entrance examination, I also did not have at that time want to be too many, is only thinks in the examination place my with every effort line.

Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. "We're taking a survey,"she says, half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"

"It will change your life," I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral. "I know,"she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays..."World of warcraft Power Leveling

But that's not what I mean at all. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes. I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will be vulnerable forever.

I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without thinking: "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her. That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die. I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is,wow power leveling becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub.

I feel I should warn her that no matter how many years she has invested in her career, she will be professionally derailed by motherhood. She might arrange for child care,,but one day she will be going into an important business meeting, and she will think her baby's sweet smell. She will have to use every ounce of discipline to keep from running home, just to make sure her child is all right.

I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine. That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.

Looking at my attractive friend, I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.

I want to describe to my friend the exhilaration of seeing your child learn to hit a ball. I want to capture for her the belly laugh of a baby who is touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time. I want her to taste the joy that is so real it hurts.

My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. "You'll never regret it," I say finally. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, wow gold,I offer a prayer for her and me and all of the mere mortal women who stumble their way into this holiest of callings.

Highlights of my senior high school

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Juin - 00:59 (2009)    Sujet du message: Vos annonces ! Répondre en citant

Je viens vous présenter une de mes œuvres en hommage à Ilan Halimi assassiné sauvagement par un groupe dit: le gang des barbares

Visiter le site web du posteur

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Juin - 01:02 (2009)    Sujet du message: Vos annonces ! Répondre en citant

Je viens vous présenter une de mes œuvres en hommage à Ilan Halimi assassiné sauvagement par un groupe dit: le gang des barbares

Visiter le site web du posteur

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Juil - 08:11 (2009)    Sujet du message: Vos annonces ! Répondre en citant

Frank's voice dropped a bit. "When the weather was bad he would drive me to school. He had this old truck that he used in his fishing business. That truck was older than he was. It would wheeze and rattle down the road. You could hear it coming for blocks. As he would drive toward the school,I would shrink down into the seat hoping to disappear. Half the time, he would slam to a stop and the old truck would belch a cloud of smoke. He would pull right up in front, and it seemed like everybody would be standing around and watching.archlord gold, Then he would lean over and give me a big kiss on the cheek and tell me to be a good boy. It was so embarrassing for me. Here, I was 12 years old, and my Dad would lean over and kiss me goodbye!" He paused and then went on, "I remember the day I decided I was too old for a goodbye kiss. When we got to the school and came to a stop, he had his usual big smile. He started to lean toward me, but I put my hand up and said, 'No, Dad.'

It was the first time I had ever talked to him that way, and he had this surprised look on his face.

I said, 'Dad, I'm too old for a goodbye kiss. I'm too old for any kind of kiss.' .
buy archlord gold,
My Dad looked at me for the longest time, and his eyes started to tear up. I had never seen him cry. He turned and looked out the windshield. 'You're right,' he said. 'You are a big boy....a man. I won't kiss you anymore.'" Frank got a funny look on his face, and the tears began to well up in his eyes, as he spoke. "It wasn't long after that when my Dad went to sea and never came back. It was a day when most of the fleet stayed in, but not Dad. He had a big family to feed. They found his boat adrift with its nets half in and half out. He must have gotten into a gale and was trying to save the nets and the floats."
I looked at Frank and saw that tears were running down his cheeks. Frank spoke again. "Guys, you don't know what I would give to have my Dad give me just one more kiss on the feel his rough old smell the ocean on feel his arm around my neck.archlord money, I wish I had been a man then. If I had been a man, I would never have told my Dad I was too old for a goodbye kiss."
Thus we see the contract in a legal civic marriage in China is not between the woman and the man. The contract is between the womanand the family of her husband. She is not married to him, but into his family. In the visiting card of a Chinese lady in China, she does not write, for instance, Mrs. Ku Hung-ming, but literally "Miss Feng, gone to the home of the family (originally from) Tsin An adjusts her dress." The contract of marriage in China being between the woman and the family of her husband, the husband and wife can neither of them repudiate the contract without the consent of the husband's family. This I want to point out here, is the fundamental difference between a marriage in China and a marriage in Europe and America. .
archlord power leveling,
The marriage in Europe and America, is what we Chinese would call a sweet-heart marriage, a marriage, bound solely by love between the individual man and the individual woman. But in China the marriage is, as I have said, a civic marriage, a contract not between the woman and the man, but between the woman and the family of her husband, in which she has obligations not only to him, aoc power leveling,
but also to his family, and through the family, to society, to the social or civic order; in fact, to the State. Finally let me point out here that it is this civic conception of marriage which gives solidarity and stability to the family, to the social or civic order, to the State in China.

A Goodbye Kiss

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Sep - 10:07 (2009)    Sujet du message: Vos annonces ! Répondre en citant

My wife called, 'How long will you be with that newspaper? Will you come here and make your darling daughter eat her food?

I tossed the paper away and rushed to the scene. My only daughter, Sindu, looked frightened; tears were welling up in her eyes. In front of her was a bowl filled to its brim with curd rice. Sindu is a nice child, quite intelligent for her age.
ffxi gil,
I cleared my throat and picked up the bowl. 'Sindu, darling, why don't you take a few mouthful of this curd rice? Just for Dad's sake, dear'.

Sindu softened a bit and wiped her tears with the back of her hands. 'Ok, Dad. I will eat - not just a few mouthfuls, but the whole lot of this. But, you should...' Sindu hesitated. 'Dad, if I eat this entire curd Rice, will you give me whatever I ask for?'

'Promise'. I covered the pink soft hand extended by my daughter with mine, and clinched the deal. Now I became a bit anxious. 'Sindu, dear, you shouldn't insist on getting a computer or any such expensive items. Dad does not have that kind of money right now. Ok?'
maple story mesos,
'No, Dad. I do not want anything expensive'. Slowly and painfully, she finished eating the whole quantity. I was silently angry with my wife and my mother for forcing my child to eat something that she detested. After the ordeal was through, Sindu came to me with her eyes wide with expectation. All our attention was on her. 'Dad, I want to have my head shaved off, this Sunday!' was her demand.

'Atrocious!' shouted my wife, 'A girl child having her head shaved off? Impossible!'

'Never in our family!' My mother rasped. 'She has been watching too much of television. Our culture is getting totally spoiled with these TV programs!'

'Sindu, darling, why don't you ask for something else? We will be sad seeing you with a clean-shaven head.'

'Please, Sindu, why don't you try to understand our feelings?' I tried to plead with her.
wow gold,
'Dad, you saw how difficult it was for me to eat that Curd Rice'. Sindu was in tears. 'And you promised to grant me whatever I ask for. Now, you are going back on your words. Was it not you who told me the story of King Harishchandra, and its moral that we should honor our promises no matter what?'

It was time for me to call the shots. 'Our promise must be kept.'

'Are you out of your mind?' chorused my mother and wife.

'No. If we go back on our promises, she will never learn to honour her own. Sindu, your wish will be fulfilled.'

With her head clean-shaven, Sindu had a round-face, and her eyes looked big and beautiful.
world of warcraft power leveling,
On Monday morning, I dropped her at her school. It was a sight to watch my hairless Sindu walking towards her classroom. She turned around and waved. I waved back with a smile. Just then, a boy alighted from a car, and shouted, 'Sinduja, please wait for me!' What struck me was the hairless head of that boy. 'May be, that is the in-stuff', I thought.
aion gold,
'Sir, your daughter Sinduja is great indeed!' Without introducing herself, a lady got out of the car, and continued, 'that boy who is walking along with your daughter is my son Harish. He is suffering from... leukemia'. She paused to muffle her sobs. 'Harish could not attend the school for the whole of the last month. He lost all his hair due to the side effects of the chemotherapy. He refused to come back to school fearing the unintentional but cruel teasing of the schoolmates. Sinduja visited him last week, and promised him that she will take care of the teasing issue. But, I never imagined she would sacrifice her lovely hair for the sake of my son!
world of warcraft gold,

Sir, you and your wife are blessed to have such a noble soul as your daughter.'

I stood transfixed and then, I wept. 'My little Angel, you are teaching me how selfless real love is!'

The happiest people on this planet are not those who live on their own terms but are those who change their terms for the ones whom they love !!

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Nov - 04:10 (2010)    Sujet du message: Vos annonces ! Répondre en citant

In his latest column for, Editor Jon Wood has looked over all the stories that came out this week with a focus on MMOs.
archlord gold
 While none jumped out immediately as a more all-encompassing story that captured the imagination of a host of readers, archlord gold one certainly caught Jon's attention: Undead Labs'
archlord gold
 Richard Foge'archlord gold s thought that most of today's MMOs aren't much. Check out Jon's thoughts about that statement and then add a few of your own on the forums.
flyff penya
Going through this past week’flyff penya s news offerings, there really wasn’t anything that stood out to grab me as the week’s biggest story.
flyff penya
 So instead, flyff penya I turned my attention to the story that captured MY attention the most this week in the hopes that I’
maple story mesos
d be able to string together a few sentences that might entertain you folks this weekend.maple story mesos
maple story mesos
The story that I came out with and that we’maple story mesos ll call our Story of the Week is one that comes out of Undead Labs.

MessagePosté le: Sam 23 Avr - 10:44 (2011)    Sujet du message: Vos annonces ! Répondre en citant

In author Stephanie Meyer's new book,wedding dresses "The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide,"readers get a glimpse at what Bella Swan may look like on her wedding day.prom dresses Bella and Edward tie the knot in the third installment from the series, "Breaking Dawn."
Young Kim’s illustration of the dress on a mannequin depicts a white long sleeved gown with a boat neck and belt at the dresses A cascading full length lace veil is attached to the back of the head.
Actress Kristen Stewart,wedding gowns who plays Bella in the movie,Mother of the Bride dresses talked about what the wedding dress might look like last year saying she thought it should be "classic and really simple,wedding gowns but beautiful."
wedding dresses,
prom dresses,   
wedding dresses,   
wedding gowns,   
Mother of the Bride dresses   
wedding gowns,

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Vos annonces !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Radio Web Banlieue Sud Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Radio Web Banlieue Sud Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation